Service and Support
We know how important it is that your IT hardware and software runs as it should. It is incredibly frustrating when things don't quite work right or, worse, fail completely. You need to make sure things are back up and running as quickly as possible. The temptation can be to "sort it yourself". But in all honesty, you don't have time for that. Let us take over and do it for you. Or sometimes you might wonder where to go or who to speak to to get it sorted.. Worry no more. We are here to help!
Service and Maintenance Contracts
One of the easiest ways to provide support is through a service and support contract. This provides the following benefits:
- Access to helpdesk support via telephone, email and through our support desk. Not just for major problems, but for those niggling issues that you never have time to sort (and often never sort because its cost prohibitive).
- Free onsite support where issues cannot be resolved remotely. No labour or call out charges if something stops working or needs intervention – you pay a fixed amount each month helping you to budget and manage your cashflow.
- Proactive monitoring of your system and associated computers. This allows potential problems to be averted and proactive measures taken to keep your system running smoothly.
- Free advice, whenever you need it. Whether that is regarding hardware, software, data security or other it related issues, you will have access to our expertise to make sure you make the right decisions regarding your IT.
- Management of backups – we’ll check they’re happening and sort out any problems if they’re not. We will also manage the restoration from backups – whether that’s a single file or an entire system.
- Regular security checks to ensure your system is up to date and protected from the latest threats.
- AV/endpoint protection included on all endpoints and servers – our enterprise class AV solution includes full advanced threat protection including Containment, Host Intrusion Protection System and Firewall
We have four levels of support packages. All include the above and the silver, gold and platinum packages offer additional benefits. Our home page shows the current pricing and additional features of our subscription based support packages.
If you have a relatively simple set up, it might be cheaper for you just to pay on a call-out by call-out basis. Some of our clients prefer this and we are more than happy to advise you accordingly. We can look at the respective costs and benefits and recommend the right solution for you. We are always ready to help and assist you.